New California Laws 2017 (Part 15)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 15 includes criminal gangs, property taxes, real estate licenses, terrorist activity, child abuse, voting: felons, human trafficking and much more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws that may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 15
- AB-2258 - Unclaimed property.
- AB-2259 - School accountability: dropout recovery high schools.
- AB-2263 - Protection of victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, and reproductive health care service providers: address confidentiality.
- AB-2265 - County ballot measures: impartial analysis.
- AB-2269 - Animal shelters: research animals: prohibitions.
- AB-2273 - Military law: suicide.
- AB-2274 - Credit unions.
- AB-2280 - Rental companies: customer facility charge.
- AB-2288 - Apprenticeship programs: building and construction trades.
- AB-2289 - Department of Transportation: capital improvement projects.
- AB-2290 - Pupil instruction: world languages: revision of content standards.
- AB-2291 - Property taxes: delinquent taxes: partial payment: fee.
- AB-2294 - The California State University: employees: leaves of absence without loss of compensation.
- AB-2295 - Restitution for crimes.
- AB-2296 - Digital signatures.
- AB-2298 - Criminal gangs.
- AB-2299 - Land use: housing: 2nd units.
- AB-2306 - Juvenile court school pupils.
- AB-2307 - Weights and measures: reporting fraud.
- AB-2308 - Health care coverage: information to students.
- AB-2311 - Emergency services: access and functional needs in emergencies.
- AB-2313 - Renewable natural gas: monetary incentive program for biomethane projects: pipeline infrastructure.
- AB-2316 - School facilities: leasing property.
- AB-2317 - California State University: Doctor of Audiology degrees.
- AB-2318 - Nonprofit organizations: use of public resources.
- AB-2324 - Certified farmers’ markets.
- AB-2325 - Ken Maddy California Cancer Registry.
- AB-2329 - Computer science strategic implementation plan.
- AB-2330 - Real estate licensees.
- AB-2331 - Dentistry: applicants to practice.
- AB-2337 - Employment protections: victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking.
- AB-2346 - Public social services: hearings.
- AB-2349 - Assisted reproduction agreements for gestational carriers.
- AB-2354 - Vehicle service contracts.
- AB-2358 - Tribal gaming: compact ratification.
- AB-2361 - Peace officers: independent institutions of higher education: security officers.
- AB-2362 - Common interest developments: pesticide application.
- AB-2364 - Public postsecondary education: community colleges: exemption from nonresident tuition.
- AB-2366 - Long-term care insurance.
- AB-2368 - Child care and development services: individualized county child care subsidy plan: County of Santa Clara.
- AB-2371 - Voluntary contributions: Special Olympics Fund.
- AB-2374 - Construction Manager/General Contractor method: regional transportation agency: County of Placer: bridges.
- AB-2375 - Public Employees’ Retirement System: omnibus bill.
- AB-2376 - County employees’ retirement: Los Angeles County.
- AB-2380 - Defendants: minor children.
- AB-2384 - Terrorist activity.
- AB-2387 - Vehicle equipment: supplemental restraint system components and nonfunctional airbags.
- AB-2389 - Special districts: district-based elections: reapportionment.
- AB-2393 - School employees: sick leave: parental leave.
- AB-2394 - Medi-Cal: nonmedical transportation.
- AB-2396 - Solid waste: annual reports.
- AB-2404 - Public Employees’ Retirement System: optional settlements.
- AB-2406 - Housing: junior accessory dwelling units.
- AB-2414 - Desert Healthcare District.
- AB-2416 - Escrow agent rating service.
- AB-2417 - Child abuse reporting.
- AB-2427 - Civil Procedure: discovery.
- AB-2430 - Voluntary contributions: Type 1 Diabetes Research Fund.
- AB-2437 - Barbering and cosmetology: establishments: posting notice.
- AB-2439 - HIV testing.
- AB-2442 - Density bonuses.
- AB-2446 - State Water Resources Control Board: judicial review.
- AB-2450 - Property taxation.
- AB-2454 - Energy: procurement plans.
- AB-2455 - Voter registration: public postsecondary educational institutions: California New Motor Voter Program.
- AB-2457 - Autopsy: electronic image systems.
- AB-2466 - Voting: felons.
- AB-2470 - Municipal water districts: water service: Indian tribes.
- AB-2476 - Local governments: parcel taxes: notice.
- AB-2480 - Source watersheds: financing.
- AB-2483 - Livestock Identification Advisory Board.
- AB-2485 - Dental Corps Loan Repayment Program.
- AB-2486 - Contractors’ State License Board: license search by location.
- AB-2488 - Protected species: unarmored threespine stickleback: taking or possession.
- AB-2491 - Vehicles: stopping, standing, and parking.
- AB-2492 - Community revitalization.
- AB-2498 - Human trafficking.
- AB-2499 - Sexual assault evidence kits.
- AB-2501 - Housing: density bonuses.
- AB-2503 - Workers’ compensation: utilization review.
- AB-2505 - Animals: euthanasia.
- AB-2506 - Student financial aid: Chafee grant awards.
- AB-2510 - Firearms: license to carry concealed: uniform license.
- AB-2511 - Fertilizing materials: auxiliary soil and plant substances: biochar.
- AB-2515 - Water Conservation in Landscaping Act: model water-efficient landscaping ordinance.
- AB-2516 - Medical cannabis: state cultivator license types: specialty cottage type.
- AB-2524 - OpenJustice Data Act of 2016.
- AB-2529 - Structural pest control.
- AB-2530 - Recycling: beverage containers.
- AB-2532 - Employment services: verification.
- AB-2535 - Employment: wages: itemized statements.
- AB-2536 - Pupil discipline and safety: cyber sexual bullying.
- AB-2537 - Pupils: school attendance: residency requirements.
- AB-2542 - Streets and highways: reversible lanes.
- AB-2546 - Pupil instruction: history-social science curriculum framework: financial literacy.
- AB-2549 - Public resources.
- AB-2551 - Contract procurement: surface storage projects.
- AB-2556 - Density bonuses.
- AB-2558 - Political Reform Act of 1974: San Bernardino County.
- AB-2560 - Accountants: practice privileges: out-of-state individuals.
- AB-2561 - Water supply planning: projects: photovoltaic or wind energy generation facility.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News Headlines$866 Million Budget for Placer County ApprovedThe Placer County Board of Supervisors has approved the county's final 2017-18 budget of $866.2 million, an increase of 6.2 percent from the previous
Free Dementia Training on Sept. 27 for Families of Loved Ones Roseville, CA- The number of Americans living with Alzheimer's disease is expected to triple - from five million today to more than 16 million by 2050 - unless a cure is found
Step Up for Down Syndrome Walk October 8thSacramento, CA - Join the Down Syndrome Information Alliance as we unite for a common cause and raise funds at the 2017 Step Up For Down Syndrome Walk
Roseville City School District partners with Tommy Apostolos FundRoseville, Calif. - Accidents happen, which is why local nonprofit, Tommy Apostolos Fund, is launching its newest program, "Kids' Care Kits."
Sacramento Metro Chamber Small Business Development Center UpdatesSACRAMENTO, CA - In less than three years after assisting its first client in December 2014, the Sacramento Metro Chamber's Capital Region Small Business Development Center
Recovery Happens Event in Auburn September 23Auburn, CA- This annual event celebrates people recovering from substance use or mental health concerns, highlighting their success stories
New Social Host Ordinance in AuburnAUBURN, Calif. - The Auburn City Council unanimously passed a civil social host ordinance during their city council meeting.
Versatile Hyundai Ioniq: Has EV and Hybrid modeRoseville, CA - Anyone interested in purchasing the all-new 2017 Hyundai Ioniq better be proficient at decision making
Roseville Gas Price Hikes Slow Heading into AutumnRoseville, CA- Coming off recent upticks in prices, Roseville area residents have seen prices remain relatively stable this past week.
WJU Baseball adds experience and leadership to staffROCKLIN, Calif. - William Jessup head baseball coach Jake McKinley is pleased to introduce the new coaching staff for the Warriors, bringing years of experience and leadership
Roseville Club to Host Tennis Sectional ChampionshipRoseville, CA - The United States Tennis Association (USTA) Northern California Adult 55+ Tennis Sectional Championship will be arriving on Sept. 21-24
Our Most Vulnerable Residents: Expanding Medical Care & HousingThe Placer County Board of Supervisors recently approved two new components of the Whole Person Care pilot program: a medical respite unit that will provide interim care for at-risk clients leaving the hospital, along with a new agreement to purchase housing units
NEWS: In Case You Missed It