New California Laws 2017 (Part 15)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 15 includes criminal gangs, property taxes, real estate licenses, terrorist activity, child abuse, voting: felons, human trafficking and much more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws that may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 15
- AB-2258 - Unclaimed property.
- AB-2259 - School accountability: dropout recovery high schools.
- AB-2263 - Protection of victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, and reproductive health care service providers: address confidentiality.
- AB-2265 - County ballot measures: impartial analysis.
- AB-2269 - Animal shelters: research animals: prohibitions.
- AB-2273 - Military law: suicide.
- AB-2274 - Credit unions.
- AB-2280 - Rental companies: customer facility charge.
- AB-2288 - Apprenticeship programs: building and construction trades.
- AB-2289 - Department of Transportation: capital improvement projects.
- AB-2290 - Pupil instruction: world languages: revision of content standards.
- AB-2291 - Property taxes: delinquent taxes: partial payment: fee.
- AB-2294 - The California State University: employees: leaves of absence without loss of compensation.
- AB-2295 - Restitution for crimes.
- AB-2296 - Digital signatures.
- AB-2298 - Criminal gangs.
- AB-2299 - Land use: housing: 2nd units.
- AB-2306 - Juvenile court school pupils.
- AB-2307 - Weights and measures: reporting fraud.
- AB-2308 - Health care coverage: information to students.
- AB-2311 - Emergency services: access and functional needs in emergencies.
- AB-2313 - Renewable natural gas: monetary incentive program for biomethane projects: pipeline infrastructure.
- AB-2316 - School facilities: leasing property.
- AB-2317 - California State University: Doctor of Audiology degrees.
- AB-2318 - Nonprofit organizations: use of public resources.
- AB-2324 - Certified farmers’ markets.
- AB-2325 - Ken Maddy California Cancer Registry.
- AB-2329 - Computer science strategic implementation plan.
- AB-2330 - Real estate licensees.
- AB-2331 - Dentistry: applicants to practice.
- AB-2337 - Employment protections: victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking.
- AB-2346 - Public social services: hearings.
- AB-2349 - Assisted reproduction agreements for gestational carriers.
- AB-2354 - Vehicle service contracts.
- AB-2358 - Tribal gaming: compact ratification.
- AB-2361 - Peace officers: independent institutions of higher education: security officers.
- AB-2362 - Common interest developments: pesticide application.
- AB-2364 - Public postsecondary education: community colleges: exemption from nonresident tuition.
- AB-2366 - Long-term care insurance.
- AB-2368 - Child care and development services: individualized county child care subsidy plan: County of Santa Clara.
- AB-2371 - Voluntary contributions: Special Olympics Fund.
- AB-2374 - Construction Manager/General Contractor method: regional transportation agency: County of Placer: bridges.
- AB-2375 - Public Employees’ Retirement System: omnibus bill.
- AB-2376 - County employees’ retirement: Los Angeles County.
- AB-2380 - Defendants: minor children.
- AB-2384 - Terrorist activity.
- AB-2387 - Vehicle equipment: supplemental restraint system components and nonfunctional airbags.
- AB-2389 - Special districts: district-based elections: reapportionment.
- AB-2393 - School employees: sick leave: parental leave.
- AB-2394 - Medi-Cal: nonmedical transportation.
- AB-2396 - Solid waste: annual reports.
- AB-2404 - Public Employees’ Retirement System: optional settlements.
- AB-2406 - Housing: junior accessory dwelling units.
- AB-2414 - Desert Healthcare District.
- AB-2416 - Escrow agent rating service.
- AB-2417 - Child abuse reporting.
- AB-2427 - Civil Procedure: discovery.
- AB-2430 - Voluntary contributions: Type 1 Diabetes Research Fund.
- AB-2437 - Barbering and cosmetology: establishments: posting notice.
- AB-2439 - HIV testing.
- AB-2442 - Density bonuses.
- AB-2446 - State Water Resources Control Board: judicial review.
- AB-2450 - Property taxation.
- AB-2454 - Energy: procurement plans.
- AB-2455 - Voter registration: public postsecondary educational institutions: California New Motor Voter Program.
- AB-2457 - Autopsy: electronic image systems.
- AB-2466 - Voting: felons.
- AB-2470 - Municipal water districts: water service: Indian tribes.
- AB-2476 - Local governments: parcel taxes: notice.
- AB-2480 - Source watersheds: financing.
- AB-2483 - Livestock Identification Advisory Board.
- AB-2485 - Dental Corps Loan Repayment Program.
- AB-2486 - Contractors’ State License Board: license search by location.
- AB-2488 - Protected species: unarmored threespine stickleback: taking or possession.
- AB-2491 - Vehicles: stopping, standing, and parking.
- AB-2492 - Community revitalization.
- AB-2498 - Human trafficking.
- AB-2499 - Sexual assault evidence kits.
- AB-2501 - Housing: density bonuses.
- AB-2503 - Workers’ compensation: utilization review.
- AB-2505 - Animals: euthanasia.
- AB-2506 - Student financial aid: Chafee grant awards.
- AB-2510 - Firearms: license to carry concealed: uniform license.
- AB-2511 - Fertilizing materials: auxiliary soil and plant substances: biochar.
- AB-2515 - Water Conservation in Landscaping Act: model water-efficient landscaping ordinance.
- AB-2516 - Medical cannabis: state cultivator license types: specialty cottage type.
- AB-2524 - OpenJustice Data Act of 2016.
- AB-2529 - Structural pest control.
- AB-2530 - Recycling: beverage containers.
- AB-2532 - Employment services: verification.
- AB-2535 - Employment: wages: itemized statements.
- AB-2536 - Pupil discipline and safety: cyber sexual bullying.
- AB-2537 - Pupils: school attendance: residency requirements.
- AB-2542 - Streets and highways: reversible lanes.
- AB-2546 - Pupil instruction: history-social science curriculum framework: financial literacy.
- AB-2549 - Public resources.
- AB-2551 - Contract procurement: surface storage projects.
- AB-2556 - Density bonuses.
- AB-2558 - Political Reform Act of 1974: San Bernardino County.
- AB-2560 - Accountants: practice privileges: out-of-state individuals.
- AB-2561 - Water supply planning: projects: photovoltaic or wind energy generation facility.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News Headlines$150,000 Kaiser Permanente Grant Targets Heart Attacks and StrokesAUBURN, CA - Chapa-De Indian Health is honored to receive a $150,000 grant from Kaiser Permanente, which will work to expand Kaiser Permanente's
Rocklin Charts Course for Defunct Sunset Whitney Golf Space The Rocklin City Council is scheduled to consider an opportunity proposed for the former Sunset Whitney Golf Course land at the March 28 Council Meeting.
Spring Eggstravaganza April 15-16 at Fairytale TownSacramento, Calif. - Celebrate spring with egg hunts, puppet shows, hands-on activities and more at Fairytale Town's annual Spring Eggstravaganza
Gardens of the Hills Fundraiser Tour and Crafts FairEl Dorado Hills, CA - The Assistance League of Sierra Foothills presents their 8th annual Gardens of the Hills Fundraiser Tour and Crafts Fair
Carmel Valley: Land of Honey, Wine & ArtCarmel Valley, CA- Just a short scenic drive inland from Carmel-by-the-Sea lies a delightful little village tucked in the hills that sometimes and undeservedly gets overlooked by travelers in favor of its more popular coastal neighbors.
Roseville Moose Lodge Charity Golf Tournament May 20thRoseville, CA- The Roseville Moose Lodge will be holding its second annual charity golf tournament Saturday, May 20 at Whitney Oaks Golf Club in Rocklin
Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital Foundation welcomes new president and board memberAuburn - Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital Foundation announces the appointment of a new board president, Robert Frew and board member, Suzi deFosset.
Lincoln MKZ: Luxury sedan has lots to offerRoseville, CA- We test drove the 2017 Lincoln MKZ recently for a week and came away impressed.
Corky's Corner: Golden Age Mic Pre 73 ReviewRoseville, CA- If you have a budget or bedroom studio and you are looking for a Neve type Pre amp look no further. The Golden Age Pre is for you.
Roseville Gas Prices Cool as Warmer Temps Move InRoseville, CA- Gas prices in Roseville experienced a slight dip this past week. That's good news as the forecast shows warmer spring weather finally returning to Northern California
American Sign Language Bicentennial Celebration at WJUROCKLIN, Calif., - William Jessup University's American Sign Language (ASL) club will host "ASL Day for All" on Saturday, April 8 at 9:30 a.m. at the growing university
Chicago the TRIBUTE to play Opera House Saloon in Roseville(ROSEVILLE, CA) - Chicago the TRIBUTE, a 9-piece tribute to the band with the horns and hits will be playing the Opera House Saloon Roseville on Thursday, March 30
NEWS: In Case You Missed It