New California Laws 2017 (Part 15)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 15 includes criminal gangs, property taxes, real estate licenses, terrorist activity, child abuse, voting: felons, human trafficking and much more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws that may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 15
- AB-2258 - Unclaimed property.
- AB-2259 - School accountability: dropout recovery high schools.
- AB-2263 - Protection of victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, and reproductive health care service providers: address confidentiality.
- AB-2265 - County ballot measures: impartial analysis.
- AB-2269 - Animal shelters: research animals: prohibitions.
- AB-2273 - Military law: suicide.
- AB-2274 - Credit unions.
- AB-2280 - Rental companies: customer facility charge.
- AB-2288 - Apprenticeship programs: building and construction trades.
- AB-2289 - Department of Transportation: capital improvement projects.
- AB-2290 - Pupil instruction: world languages: revision of content standards.
- AB-2291 - Property taxes: delinquent taxes: partial payment: fee.
- AB-2294 - The California State University: employees: leaves of absence without loss of compensation.
- AB-2295 - Restitution for crimes.
- AB-2296 - Digital signatures.
- AB-2298 - Criminal gangs.
- AB-2299 - Land use: housing: 2nd units.
- AB-2306 - Juvenile court school pupils.
- AB-2307 - Weights and measures: reporting fraud.
- AB-2308 - Health care coverage: information to students.
- AB-2311 - Emergency services: access and functional needs in emergencies.
- AB-2313 - Renewable natural gas: monetary incentive program for biomethane projects: pipeline infrastructure.
- AB-2316 - School facilities: leasing property.
- AB-2317 - California State University: Doctor of Audiology degrees.
- AB-2318 - Nonprofit organizations: use of public resources.
- AB-2324 - Certified farmers’ markets.
- AB-2325 - Ken Maddy California Cancer Registry.
- AB-2329 - Computer science strategic implementation plan.
- AB-2330 - Real estate licensees.
- AB-2331 - Dentistry: applicants to practice.
- AB-2337 - Employment protections: victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking.
- AB-2346 - Public social services: hearings.
- AB-2349 - Assisted reproduction agreements for gestational carriers.
- AB-2354 - Vehicle service contracts.
- AB-2358 - Tribal gaming: compact ratification.
- AB-2361 - Peace officers: independent institutions of higher education: security officers.
- AB-2362 - Common interest developments: pesticide application.
- AB-2364 - Public postsecondary education: community colleges: exemption from nonresident tuition.
- AB-2366 - Long-term care insurance.
- AB-2368 - Child care and development services: individualized county child care subsidy plan: County of Santa Clara.
- AB-2371 - Voluntary contributions: Special Olympics Fund.
- AB-2374 - Construction Manager/General Contractor method: regional transportation agency: County of Placer: bridges.
- AB-2375 - Public Employees’ Retirement System: omnibus bill.
- AB-2376 - County employees’ retirement: Los Angeles County.
- AB-2380 - Defendants: minor children.
- AB-2384 - Terrorist activity.
- AB-2387 - Vehicle equipment: supplemental restraint system components and nonfunctional airbags.
- AB-2389 - Special districts: district-based elections: reapportionment.
- AB-2393 - School employees: sick leave: parental leave.
- AB-2394 - Medi-Cal: nonmedical transportation.
- AB-2396 - Solid waste: annual reports.
- AB-2404 - Public Employees’ Retirement System: optional settlements.
- AB-2406 - Housing: junior accessory dwelling units.
- AB-2414 - Desert Healthcare District.
- AB-2416 - Escrow agent rating service.
- AB-2417 - Child abuse reporting.
- AB-2427 - Civil Procedure: discovery.
- AB-2430 - Voluntary contributions: Type 1 Diabetes Research Fund.
- AB-2437 - Barbering and cosmetology: establishments: posting notice.
- AB-2439 - HIV testing.
- AB-2442 - Density bonuses.
- AB-2446 - State Water Resources Control Board: judicial review.
- AB-2450 - Property taxation.
- AB-2454 - Energy: procurement plans.
- AB-2455 - Voter registration: public postsecondary educational institutions: California New Motor Voter Program.
- AB-2457 - Autopsy: electronic image systems.
- AB-2466 - Voting: felons.
- AB-2470 - Municipal water districts: water service: Indian tribes.
- AB-2476 - Local governments: parcel taxes: notice.
- AB-2480 - Source watersheds: financing.
- AB-2483 - Livestock Identification Advisory Board.
- AB-2485 - Dental Corps Loan Repayment Program.
- AB-2486 - Contractors’ State License Board: license search by location.
- AB-2488 - Protected species: unarmored threespine stickleback: taking or possession.
- AB-2491 - Vehicles: stopping, standing, and parking.
- AB-2492 - Community revitalization.
- AB-2498 - Human trafficking.
- AB-2499 - Sexual assault evidence kits.
- AB-2501 - Housing: density bonuses.
- AB-2503 - Workers’ compensation: utilization review.
- AB-2505 - Animals: euthanasia.
- AB-2506 - Student financial aid: Chafee grant awards.
- AB-2510 - Firearms: license to carry concealed: uniform license.
- AB-2511 - Fertilizing materials: auxiliary soil and plant substances: biochar.
- AB-2515 - Water Conservation in Landscaping Act: model water-efficient landscaping ordinance.
- AB-2516 - Medical cannabis: state cultivator license types: specialty cottage type.
- AB-2524 - OpenJustice Data Act of 2016.
- AB-2529 - Structural pest control.
- AB-2530 - Recycling: beverage containers.
- AB-2532 - Employment services: verification.
- AB-2535 - Employment: wages: itemized statements.
- AB-2536 - Pupil discipline and safety: cyber sexual bullying.
- AB-2537 - Pupils: school attendance: residency requirements.
- AB-2542 - Streets and highways: reversible lanes.
- AB-2546 - Pupil instruction: history-social science curriculum framework: financial literacy.
- AB-2549 - Public resources.
- AB-2551 - Contract procurement: surface storage projects.
- AB-2556 - Density bonuses.
- AB-2558 - Political Reform Act of 1974: San Bernardino County.
- AB-2560 - Accountants: practice privileges: out-of-state individuals.
- AB-2561 - Water supply planning: projects: photovoltaic or wind energy generation facility.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesHoliday in the Hills on the Placer Wine Trail in DecemberRoseville, CA, - Come join us and help celebrate the holidays on the Placer Wine Trail to benefit Toys for Tots. Enjoy the holidays in Placer County
How the Grinch Stole Christmas Comes to Life at This EventSacramento, Calif. - Dr. Seuss' beloved holiday tale "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" will come to life at Fairytale Town's annual Winter Wonderland event.
California Bowl in Roseville November 24- 26Roseville, CA - Nov. 16, 2017 -One of the most competitive and exciting youth football tournaments on the west coast returns to Roseville over Thanksgiving weekend.
Kids with Disabilities to Get Help with Telemedicine Program (Sacramento, Calif.) - The UC Davis Department of Pediatrics has received a $2 million, five-year grant from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) to fund a new telemedicine program
Gun Scare in Roseville at Woodcreek HighRoseville, CA, - Roseville Police find loaded handgun following alert from Woodcreek High Students.
Ford can 'Focus' on its futureRoseville, CA,- Not many people are probably aware, but the Ford Focus has been among the top-selling cars in the world, and even held the top spot in 2013.
$1.5 Million in Grants for Sacramento-area NonprofitsRoseville, CA,- Kaiser Permanente has awarded 52 grants totaling more than $1.5 million to local not-for-profit organizations, schools and public entities in Sacramento, Yolo and Placer counties.
Roseville Gas Prices Up 20 Percent Year from Last YearRoseville, CA,- Gas prices in Roseville ticked up slightly this past week. Following on the heels on California's $5 billion a year gas tax hike
Holiday Safety Tips by Roseville Police Dept.Roseville, CA,- The holiday season is a busy and festive time. While you're busy preparing, criminals are stepping up their efforts to increase their holiday haul.
Fishing Club Monthly Breakfast in AuburnThe Rooster Tails Fishing Club monthly breakfast will be held at the Auburn Elks Lodge at 195 Pine Street in Auburn on November 17
Placer County Regional Bikeway Plan UpdateAs Placer County experiences dramatic growth in population, new homes and businesses, the popularity of cycling grows at the same time
Orange is New Pink 5K Walk for Breast CancerOrange is the New Pink 5K Walk for Breast Cancer will take place Sunday, Dec. 3 at Mandarin Hill Orchards in Penryn
NEWS: In Case You Missed It