New California Laws 2017 (Part 15)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 15 includes criminal gangs, property taxes, real estate licenses, terrorist activity, child abuse, voting: felons, human trafficking and much more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws that may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 15
- AB-2258 - Unclaimed property.
- AB-2259 - School accountability: dropout recovery high schools.
- AB-2263 - Protection of victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, and reproductive health care service providers: address confidentiality.
- AB-2265 - County ballot measures: impartial analysis.
- AB-2269 - Animal shelters: research animals: prohibitions.
- AB-2273 - Military law: suicide.
- AB-2274 - Credit unions.
- AB-2280 - Rental companies: customer facility charge.
- AB-2288 - Apprenticeship programs: building and construction trades.
- AB-2289 - Department of Transportation: capital improvement projects.
- AB-2290 - Pupil instruction: world languages: revision of content standards.
- AB-2291 - Property taxes: delinquent taxes: partial payment: fee.
- AB-2294 - The California State University: employees: leaves of absence without loss of compensation.
- AB-2295 - Restitution for crimes.
- AB-2296 - Digital signatures.
- AB-2298 - Criminal gangs.
- AB-2299 - Land use: housing: 2nd units.
- AB-2306 - Juvenile court school pupils.
- AB-2307 - Weights and measures: reporting fraud.
- AB-2308 - Health care coverage: information to students.
- AB-2311 - Emergency services: access and functional needs in emergencies.
- AB-2313 - Renewable natural gas: monetary incentive program for biomethane projects: pipeline infrastructure.
- AB-2316 - School facilities: leasing property.
- AB-2317 - California State University: Doctor of Audiology degrees.
- AB-2318 - Nonprofit organizations: use of public resources.
- AB-2324 - Certified farmers’ markets.
- AB-2325 - Ken Maddy California Cancer Registry.
- AB-2329 - Computer science strategic implementation plan.
- AB-2330 - Real estate licensees.
- AB-2331 - Dentistry: applicants to practice.
- AB-2337 - Employment protections: victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking.
- AB-2346 - Public social services: hearings.
- AB-2349 - Assisted reproduction agreements for gestational carriers.
- AB-2354 - Vehicle service contracts.
- AB-2358 - Tribal gaming: compact ratification.
- AB-2361 - Peace officers: independent institutions of higher education: security officers.
- AB-2362 - Common interest developments: pesticide application.
- AB-2364 - Public postsecondary education: community colleges: exemption from nonresident tuition.
- AB-2366 - Long-term care insurance.
- AB-2368 - Child care and development services: individualized county child care subsidy plan: County of Santa Clara.
- AB-2371 - Voluntary contributions: Special Olympics Fund.
- AB-2374 - Construction Manager/General Contractor method: regional transportation agency: County of Placer: bridges.
- AB-2375 - Public Employees’ Retirement System: omnibus bill.
- AB-2376 - County employees’ retirement: Los Angeles County.
- AB-2380 - Defendants: minor children.
- AB-2384 - Terrorist activity.
- AB-2387 - Vehicle equipment: supplemental restraint system components and nonfunctional airbags.
- AB-2389 - Special districts: district-based elections: reapportionment.
- AB-2393 - School employees: sick leave: parental leave.
- AB-2394 - Medi-Cal: nonmedical transportation.
- AB-2396 - Solid waste: annual reports.
- AB-2404 - Public Employees’ Retirement System: optional settlements.
- AB-2406 - Housing: junior accessory dwelling units.
- AB-2414 - Desert Healthcare District.
- AB-2416 - Escrow agent rating service.
- AB-2417 - Child abuse reporting.
- AB-2427 - Civil Procedure: discovery.
- AB-2430 - Voluntary contributions: Type 1 Diabetes Research Fund.
- AB-2437 - Barbering and cosmetology: establishments: posting notice.
- AB-2439 - HIV testing.
- AB-2442 - Density bonuses.
- AB-2446 - State Water Resources Control Board: judicial review.
- AB-2450 - Property taxation.
- AB-2454 - Energy: procurement plans.
- AB-2455 - Voter registration: public postsecondary educational institutions: California New Motor Voter Program.
- AB-2457 - Autopsy: electronic image systems.
- AB-2466 - Voting: felons.
- AB-2470 - Municipal water districts: water service: Indian tribes.
- AB-2476 - Local governments: parcel taxes: notice.
- AB-2480 - Source watersheds: financing.
- AB-2483 - Livestock Identification Advisory Board.
- AB-2485 - Dental Corps Loan Repayment Program.
- AB-2486 - Contractors’ State License Board: license search by location.
- AB-2488 - Protected species: unarmored threespine stickleback: taking or possession.
- AB-2491 - Vehicles: stopping, standing, and parking.
- AB-2492 - Community revitalization.
- AB-2498 - Human trafficking.
- AB-2499 - Sexual assault evidence kits.
- AB-2501 - Housing: density bonuses.
- AB-2503 - Workers’ compensation: utilization review.
- AB-2505 - Animals: euthanasia.
- AB-2506 - Student financial aid: Chafee grant awards.
- AB-2510 - Firearms: license to carry concealed: uniform license.
- AB-2511 - Fertilizing materials: auxiliary soil and plant substances: biochar.
- AB-2515 - Water Conservation in Landscaping Act: model water-efficient landscaping ordinance.
- AB-2516 - Medical cannabis: state cultivator license types: specialty cottage type.
- AB-2524 - OpenJustice Data Act of 2016.
- AB-2529 - Structural pest control.
- AB-2530 - Recycling: beverage containers.
- AB-2532 - Employment services: verification.
- AB-2535 - Employment: wages: itemized statements.
- AB-2536 - Pupil discipline and safety: cyber sexual bullying.
- AB-2537 - Pupils: school attendance: residency requirements.
- AB-2542 - Streets and highways: reversible lanes.
- AB-2546 - Pupil instruction: history-social science curriculum framework: financial literacy.
- AB-2549 - Public resources.
- AB-2551 - Contract procurement: surface storage projects.
- AB-2556 - Density bonuses.
- AB-2558 - Political Reform Act of 1974: San Bernardino County.
- AB-2560 - Accountants: practice privileges: out-of-state individuals.
- AB-2561 - Water supply planning: projects: photovoltaic or wind energy generation facility.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesMichael Luken approved as new PCTPA Executive DirectorThe Placer County Transportation Planning Agency (PCTPA) Board of Directors unanimously approved a contract with Michael Luken as the first new Executive Director
Sports: Trio Awarded Program Record All-GSAC RecognitionROCKLIN, Calif. - The accolades continue to pour in the past week as the now NAIA nationally recognized Jessup softball team is top three in the conference standings and clinched
Folsom City Manager Evert Palmer to RetireFolsom, CA - Folsom City Manager Evert Palmer announced that he will retire July 15 after serving the City of Folsom for 22 years, including seven years as city manager
Mark Steiner of Rocklin: Airborne Trooper of the YearMark Steiner of Rocklin, Calif., was recently honored with his selection as the U.S. Army Ranger Association's (USARA) "Airborne Trooper of the Year"
Great Eldorado BBQ, Brews and Blues FestivalRENO, NV - Fire up the grills, tap the kegs and crank up the tunes for Reno's best summer kick-off party. The Eldorado Resort Casino is pleased to announce the Spin Doctors and Vanilla Ice will headline
William Jessup University Announces Largest Graduating ClassROCKLIN, CA., - William Jessup University, the first WASC accredited private, four-year residential Christian university in the greater Sacramento region will celebrate its 77th annual
Sonoma County Outdoor Recreation Month in May SONOMA COUNTY, CALIFORNIA - Celebrate one of California's most diverse natural destinations as Sonoma County announces its inaugural Outdoor Recreation Month in May
Monophonics Sure is Funky at TerrapinSan Rafael,CA- As the mercury pushed into the 70's this past Friday, music fans began slowly dancing their way toward Terrapin Crossroads in San Rafael.
Storms Bring Good News for Water SupplyAUBURN, Calif. - Despite a dry start to 2018, storms in late March and early April have produced above-average precipitation in the watersheds that source Placer County Water Agency's
PCF Awards $18,000 in Grants to Promote Civil Discourse(Auburn, Calif.) - Open dialogue and communication are key elements in maintaining a healthy, connected community. To encourage debate, Placer Community Foundation
Dog Abandoned in Roseville under Inhumane CircumstancesRoseville, Calif. - A dog was found abandoned in a corner of the Atlantic Street Pet Emergency Center parking lot under terribly inhumane circumstances
Sun City Roseville Harmonicoots 2018 JamboreeRoseville, CA- This year, the Harmonicoots will honor all women harmonica players throughout the world at their Jamboree-scheduled for Thursday, May 8, 2018
NEWS: In Case You Missed It