New California Laws 2017 (Part 17)
Roseville, CA - 101 New California laws for 2017. Part 17 includes income tax, state militia, oils spills, parole, healthcare, PERS, Medi-Cal, Global Warming and much more.
Click on the corresponding link for a law's full text. Check back daily for the latest California's new laws that may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 17
- AB-2900 - Income taxation: credits: California Competes Tax Credit Committee: GO-Biz.
- AB-2904 - State real property: disposition.
- AB-2906 - Transportation: omnibus bill.
- AB-2907 - Financial institutions and services: regulation.
- AB-2908 - Postsecondary education: omnibus.
- AB-2910 - Local government: organization: omnibus bill.
- AB-2911 - Voting: voter information guides.
- AB-2912 - Oil spills.
- AB-2913 - Alcoholic beverages: licensees: craft distillers: tied-house restrictions.
- AB-2914 - Gaming: Indian Gaming Revenue Sharing Trust Fund.
- AB-2915 - Tribal gaming: compact ratification.
- SBX2-2 - Medi-Cal: managed care organization tax.
- SB-3 - Minimum wage: in-home supportive services: paid sick days.
- SB-4 - Health care coverage: immigration status.
- SBX2-5 - Electronic cigarettes.
- SB-6 - Parole: medical parole: compassionate release.
- SB-7 - Housing: water meters: multiunit structures.
- SBX2-7 - Tobacco products: minimum legal age.
- SB-9 - Greenhouse Gas Reduction Fund: Transit and Intercity Rail Capital Program.
- SB-10 - Health care coverage: immigration status.
- SB-11 - Peace officer training: mental health.
- SB-13 - Groundwater.
- SB-14 - Sexual battery: consent defense: minor’s sexual conduct.
- SB-17 - California Sea Otter Fund.
- SB-19 - Physician Orders for Life Sustaining Treatment form: electronic registry pilot.
- SB-21 - Political Reform Act of 1974: gifts of travel.
- SB-24 - California Public Employees’ Pension Reform Act of 2013: joint powers authority: employees.
- SB-27 - Livestock: use of antimicrobial drugs.
- SB-28 - Spousal support factors: domestic violence.
- SB-29 - Peace officer training: mental health.
- SB-32 - California Global Warming Solutions Act of 2006: emissions limit.
- SB-34 - Automated license plate recognition systems: use of data.
- SB-35 - Income and corporation taxes: deductions: disaster relief.
- SB-36 - Medi-Cal: demonstration project.
- SB-37 - Kings River East Groundwater Sustainability Agency Act.
- SB-43 - Health care coverage: essential health benefits.
- SB-61 - Driving under the influence: ignition interlock device.
- SB-62 - Public Utilities Commission: Office of the Safety Advocate.
- SB-63 - Seaport infrastructure financing districts.
- SB-64 - California Transportation Plan.
- SB-65 - Food labeling: olive oil.
- SB-66 - Career technical education.
- SB-68 - Minor or nonminor dependent parents: reunification services.
- SB-75 - Health.
- SB-78 - Education finance: local control funding formula.
- SB-79 - Human services.
- SB-80 - Personal income taxes: earned income credit.
- SB-81 - Postsecondary education: budget.
- SB-82 - Developmental Services.
- SB-83 - Public Resources.
- SB-84 - State government.
- SB-85 - Public safety.
- SB-88 - Water.
- SB-93 - Budget Act of 2015.
- SB-95 - State employees: memorandum of understanding.
- SB-97 - Budget Act of 2015.
- SB-98 - State government.
- SB-99 - State public employment.
- SB-101 - Budget Act of 2015.
- SB-102 - State government.
- SB-103 - Education finance.
- SB-107 - Local government.
- SB-111 - School facilities: military installations.
- SB-122 - California Environmental Quality Act: record of proceedings.
- SB-125 - Health care coverage.
- SB-134 - State Bar of California: Interest on Lawyers’ Trust Accounts: escheated funds: Public Interest Attorney Loan Repayment Program.
- SB-137 - Health care coverage: provider directories.
- SB-139 - Controlled substances.
- SB-141 - Humboldt Bay Harbor, Recreation, and Conservation District Act: land grants, acquisitions, and dispositions.
- SB-144 - Water development projects: Sacramento-San Joaquin watersheds.
- SB-145 - Robert F. Kennedy Farm Workers Medical Plan.
- SB-146 - Real estate licensees: fictitious business names: team names.
- SB-147 - Federally qualified health centers.
- SB-148 - School districts: reorganization: local control funding formula.
- SB-150 - Personal Income Tax Law: exclusion: student loan debt forgiveness.
- SB-161 - Uniform Fraudulent Transfer Act.
- SB-162 - Treated wood waste.
- SB-165 - Production or cultivation of a controlled substance: civil penalties.
- SB-172 - Pupil testing: high school exit examination: suspension.
- SB-176 - Examining children as witnesses.
- SB-177 - Alarm companies: limited liability companies.
- SB-178 - Privacy: electronic communications: search warrant.
- SB-181 - Validations.
- SB-182 - Validations.
- SB-183 - Validations.
- SB-184 - Local government: omnibus bill.
- SB-185 - Public retirement systems: public divestiture of thermal coal companies.
- SB-186 - Community college districts: removal, suspension, or expulsion.
- SB-187 - Tribal-gaming: compact ratification.
- SB-188 - Municipal utility district: utility charges: delinquencies.
- SB-193 - The state militia.
- SB-196 - Elder abuse: protective orders.
- SB-197 - Finance lenders: commercial loan: referral.
- SB-200 - Pupils: school district residency requirements.
- SB-204 - State parks.
- SB-208 - Integrated regional water management plans: grants: advanced payment.
- SB-209 - Surface mining: financial assurances: reclamation plans.
- SB-210 - Special education: deaf and hard-of-hearing children: language developmental milestones.
- SB-212 - Controlled substances: factors in aggravation.
- SB-215 - Public Utilities Commission.
- SB-216 - The Public Employees’ Retirement System.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Automotive | Business | Community | Education | Finance | Health | Home Improvement
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News Headlines15 Tips for Surviving Summer With Chronic Lung Disease(SACRAMENTO, Calif.) - Summer days of high heat and poor air quality can be extremely challenging for those with COPD, asthma, pulmonary fibrosis and other lung conditions
Roseville to Showcase Big Trucks this JulyRoseville, CA - Watch our utility trucks lift, scope, suck and crush at Big Trucks Summer on Thursday mornings in July.
Kia Forte remains a good bargainRoseville, CA- Kia continues to improve its brand up and down its lineup. There's not a bad vehicle in the bunch.
Roseville Gas Prices Keep Local Travel More AffordableRoseville, CA - The easing of gas prices in Roseville continues into late June as Placer County travel costs decline.
Annual Warrior Golf Classic at Catta Verdera in LincolnLincoln, CA - WJU Athletics will be hosting the 19th Annual Warrior Golf Classic at Catta Verdera Country Club in Lincoln.
Leadership Rocklin Creates Community LeadersROCKLIN, Robin Trimble, CEO of the Rocklin Area Chamber of Commerce, announced that the Chamber will once again host the prestigious Leadership Rocklin program.
Roseville Flash Crime Report (6.23.17)Roseville, CA - Digest summary update of police activity for Roseville covering the period of June 12-22, 2017.
9 Classic Songs That Stand the Test of TimeRoseville, CA- Music history is filled with terrific songs that don't always age so gracefully. They often mark a point in time and include less than stellar recordings
Sacramento Public Library seeks local authorsSacramento Public Library seeks 45 local authors to showcase their work at its upcoming local author fair
16th Annual Art, Wine and Music Festival at Squaw Valley[Olympic Valley, Calif.] - The Village at Squaw Valley announces the return of the Art, Wine and Music Festival July 8 and 9, 2017.
El Dorado Winery Association to host Blind Barrel eventPLACERVILLE, CALIF. - In raucous, rebellious and Roaring Twenties style, El Dorado Winery Association will bring wine enthusiasts together to celebrate the repeal of Prohibition
Sierra College Patrons Celebrate a Successful YearRocklin, CA --The Sierra College Patrons, a support group of the Sierra College Foundation, celebrated the year just past and installed the officers who will guide the group during
NEWS: In Case You Missed It
Yellow Pages - Featured
Health and Fitness
Home Improvement and Services