New California Laws 2017 (Part 17)
Roseville, CA - 101 New California laws for 2017. Part 17 includes income tax, state militia, oils spills, parole, healthcare, PERS, Medi-Cal, Global Warming and much more.
Click on the corresponding link for a law's full text. Check back daily for the latest California's new laws that may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 17
- AB-2900 - Income taxation: credits: California Competes Tax Credit Committee: GO-Biz.
- AB-2904 - State real property: disposition.
- AB-2906 - Transportation: omnibus bill.
- AB-2907 - Financial institutions and services: regulation.
- AB-2908 - Postsecondary education: omnibus.
- AB-2910 - Local government: organization: omnibus bill.
- AB-2911 - Voting: voter information guides.
- AB-2912 - Oil spills.
- AB-2913 - Alcoholic beverages: licensees: craft distillers: tied-house restrictions.
- AB-2914 - Gaming: Indian Gaming Revenue Sharing Trust Fund.
- AB-2915 - Tribal gaming: compact ratification.
- SBX2-2 - Medi-Cal: managed care organization tax.
- SB-3 - Minimum wage: in-home supportive services: paid sick days.
- SB-4 - Health care coverage: immigration status.
- SBX2-5 - Electronic cigarettes.
- SB-6 - Parole: medical parole: compassionate release.
- SB-7 - Housing: water meters: multiunit structures.
- SBX2-7 - Tobacco products: minimum legal age.
- SB-9 - Greenhouse Gas Reduction Fund: Transit and Intercity Rail Capital Program.
- SB-10 - Health care coverage: immigration status.
- SB-11 - Peace officer training: mental health.
- SB-13 - Groundwater.
- SB-14 - Sexual battery: consent defense: minor’s sexual conduct.
- SB-17 - California Sea Otter Fund.
- SB-19 - Physician Orders for Life Sustaining Treatment form: electronic registry pilot.
- SB-21 - Political Reform Act of 1974: gifts of travel.
- SB-24 - California Public Employees’ Pension Reform Act of 2013: joint powers authority: employees.
- SB-27 - Livestock: use of antimicrobial drugs.
- SB-28 - Spousal support factors: domestic violence.
- SB-29 - Peace officer training: mental health.
- SB-32 - California Global Warming Solutions Act of 2006: emissions limit.
- SB-34 - Automated license plate recognition systems: use of data.
- SB-35 - Income and corporation taxes: deductions: disaster relief.
- SB-36 - Medi-Cal: demonstration project.
- SB-37 - Kings River East Groundwater Sustainability Agency Act.
- SB-43 - Health care coverage: essential health benefits.
- SB-61 - Driving under the influence: ignition interlock device.
- SB-62 - Public Utilities Commission: Office of the Safety Advocate.
- SB-63 - Seaport infrastructure financing districts.
- SB-64 - California Transportation Plan.
- SB-65 - Food labeling: olive oil.
- SB-66 - Career technical education.
- SB-68 - Minor or nonminor dependent parents: reunification services.
- SB-75 - Health.
- SB-78 - Education finance: local control funding formula.
- SB-79 - Human services.
- SB-80 - Personal income taxes: earned income credit.
- SB-81 - Postsecondary education: budget.
- SB-82 - Developmental Services.
- SB-83 - Public Resources.
- SB-84 - State government.
- SB-85 - Public safety.
- SB-88 - Water.
- SB-93 - Budget Act of 2015.
- SB-95 - State employees: memorandum of understanding.
- SB-97 - Budget Act of 2015.
- SB-98 - State government.
- SB-99 - State public employment.
- SB-101 - Budget Act of 2015.
- SB-102 - State government.
- SB-103 - Education finance.
- SB-107 - Local government.
- SB-111 - School facilities: military installations.
- SB-122 - California Environmental Quality Act: record of proceedings.
- SB-125 - Health care coverage.
- SB-134 - State Bar of California: Interest on Lawyers’ Trust Accounts: escheated funds: Public Interest Attorney Loan Repayment Program.
- SB-137 - Health care coverage: provider directories.
- SB-139 - Controlled substances.
- SB-141 - Humboldt Bay Harbor, Recreation, and Conservation District Act: land grants, acquisitions, and dispositions.
- SB-144 - Water development projects: Sacramento-San Joaquin watersheds.
- SB-145 - Robert F. Kennedy Farm Workers Medical Plan.
- SB-146 - Real estate licensees: fictitious business names: team names.
- SB-147 - Federally qualified health centers.
- SB-148 - School districts: reorganization: local control funding formula.
- SB-150 - Personal Income Tax Law: exclusion: student loan debt forgiveness.
- SB-161 - Uniform Fraudulent Transfer Act.
- SB-162 - Treated wood waste.
- SB-165 - Production or cultivation of a controlled substance: civil penalties.
- SB-172 - Pupil testing: high school exit examination: suspension.
- SB-176 - Examining children as witnesses.
- SB-177 - Alarm companies: limited liability companies.
- SB-178 - Privacy: electronic communications: search warrant.
- SB-181 - Validations.
- SB-182 - Validations.
- SB-183 - Validations.
- SB-184 - Local government: omnibus bill.
- SB-185 - Public retirement systems: public divestiture of thermal coal companies.
- SB-186 - Community college districts: removal, suspension, or expulsion.
- SB-187 - Tribal-gaming: compact ratification.
- SB-188 - Municipal utility district: utility charges: delinquencies.
- SB-193 - The state militia.
- SB-196 - Elder abuse: protective orders.
- SB-197 - Finance lenders: commercial loan: referral.
- SB-200 - Pupils: school district residency requirements.
- SB-204 - State parks.
- SB-208 - Integrated regional water management plans: grants: advanced payment.
- SB-209 - Surface mining: financial assurances: reclamation plans.
- SB-210 - Special education: deaf and hard-of-hearing children: language developmental milestones.
- SB-212 - Controlled substances: factors in aggravation.
- SB-215 - Public Utilities Commission.
- SB-216 - The Public Employees’ Retirement System.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Automotive | Business | Community | Education | Finance | Health | Home Improvement
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesHoliday in the Hills on the Placer Wine Trail in DecemberRoseville, CA, - Come join us and help celebrate the holidays on the Placer Wine Trail to benefit Toys for Tots. Enjoy the holidays in Placer County
How the Grinch Stole Christmas Comes to Life at This EventSacramento, Calif. - Dr. Seuss' beloved holiday tale "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" will come to life at Fairytale Town's annual Winter Wonderland event.
California Bowl in Roseville November 24- 26Roseville, CA - Nov. 16, 2017 -One of the most competitive and exciting youth football tournaments on the west coast returns to Roseville over Thanksgiving weekend.
Kids with Disabilities to Get Help with Telemedicine Program (Sacramento, Calif.) - The UC Davis Department of Pediatrics has received a $2 million, five-year grant from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) to fund a new telemedicine program
Gun Scare in Roseville at Woodcreek HighRoseville, CA, - Roseville Police find loaded handgun following alert from Woodcreek High Students.
Ford can 'Focus' on its futureRoseville, CA,- Not many people are probably aware, but the Ford Focus has been among the top-selling cars in the world, and even held the top spot in 2013.
$1.5 Million in Grants for Sacramento-area NonprofitsRoseville, CA,- Kaiser Permanente has awarded 52 grants totaling more than $1.5 million to local not-for-profit organizations, schools and public entities in Sacramento, Yolo and Placer counties.
Roseville Gas Prices Up 20 Percent Year from Last YearRoseville, CA,- Gas prices in Roseville ticked up slightly this past week. Following on the heels on California's $5 billion a year gas tax hike
Holiday Safety Tips by Roseville Police Dept.Roseville, CA,- The holiday season is a busy and festive time. While you're busy preparing, criminals are stepping up their efforts to increase their holiday haul.
Fishing Club Monthly Breakfast in AuburnThe Rooster Tails Fishing Club monthly breakfast will be held at the Auburn Elks Lodge at 195 Pine Street in Auburn on November 17
Placer County Regional Bikeway Plan UpdateAs Placer County experiences dramatic growth in population, new homes and businesses, the popularity of cycling grows at the same time
Orange is New Pink 5K Walk for Breast CancerOrange is the New Pink 5K Walk for Breast Cancer will take place Sunday, Dec. 3 at Mandarin Hill Orchards in Penryn
NEWS: In Case You Missed It
Yellow Pages - Featured
Health and Fitness
Home Improvement and Services