New California Laws 2017 (Part 17)
Roseville, CA - 101 New California laws for 2017. Part 17 includes income tax, state militia, oils spills, parole, healthcare, PERS, Medi-Cal, Global Warming and much more.
Click on the corresponding link for a law's full text. Check back daily for the latest California's new laws that may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 17
- AB-2900 - Income taxation: credits: California Competes Tax Credit Committee: GO-Biz.
- AB-2904 - State real property: disposition.
- AB-2906 - Transportation: omnibus bill.
- AB-2907 - Financial institutions and services: regulation.
- AB-2908 - Postsecondary education: omnibus.
- AB-2910 - Local government: organization: omnibus bill.
- AB-2911 - Voting: voter information guides.
- AB-2912 - Oil spills.
- AB-2913 - Alcoholic beverages: licensees: craft distillers: tied-house restrictions.
- AB-2914 - Gaming: Indian Gaming Revenue Sharing Trust Fund.
- AB-2915 - Tribal gaming: compact ratification.
- SBX2-2 - Medi-Cal: managed care organization tax.
- SB-3 - Minimum wage: in-home supportive services: paid sick days.
- SB-4 - Health care coverage: immigration status.
- SBX2-5 - Electronic cigarettes.
- SB-6 - Parole: medical parole: compassionate release.
- SB-7 - Housing: water meters: multiunit structures.
- SBX2-7 - Tobacco products: minimum legal age.
- SB-9 - Greenhouse Gas Reduction Fund: Transit and Intercity Rail Capital Program.
- SB-10 - Health care coverage: immigration status.
- SB-11 - Peace officer training: mental health.
- SB-13 - Groundwater.
- SB-14 - Sexual battery: consent defense: minor’s sexual conduct.
- SB-17 - California Sea Otter Fund.
- SB-19 - Physician Orders for Life Sustaining Treatment form: electronic registry pilot.
- SB-21 - Political Reform Act of 1974: gifts of travel.
- SB-24 - California Public Employees’ Pension Reform Act of 2013: joint powers authority: employees.
- SB-27 - Livestock: use of antimicrobial drugs.
- SB-28 - Spousal support factors: domestic violence.
- SB-29 - Peace officer training: mental health.
- SB-32 - California Global Warming Solutions Act of 2006: emissions limit.
- SB-34 - Automated license plate recognition systems: use of data.
- SB-35 - Income and corporation taxes: deductions: disaster relief.
- SB-36 - Medi-Cal: demonstration project.
- SB-37 - Kings River East Groundwater Sustainability Agency Act.
- SB-43 - Health care coverage: essential health benefits.
- SB-61 - Driving under the influence: ignition interlock device.
- SB-62 - Public Utilities Commission: Office of the Safety Advocate.
- SB-63 - Seaport infrastructure financing districts.
- SB-64 - California Transportation Plan.
- SB-65 - Food labeling: olive oil.
- SB-66 - Career technical education.
- SB-68 - Minor or nonminor dependent parents: reunification services.
- SB-75 - Health.
- SB-78 - Education finance: local control funding formula.
- SB-79 - Human services.
- SB-80 - Personal income taxes: earned income credit.
- SB-81 - Postsecondary education: budget.
- SB-82 - Developmental Services.
- SB-83 - Public Resources.
- SB-84 - State government.
- SB-85 - Public safety.
- SB-88 - Water.
- SB-93 - Budget Act of 2015.
- SB-95 - State employees: memorandum of understanding.
- SB-97 - Budget Act of 2015.
- SB-98 - State government.
- SB-99 - State public employment.
- SB-101 - Budget Act of 2015.
- SB-102 - State government.
- SB-103 - Education finance.
- SB-107 - Local government.
- SB-111 - School facilities: military installations.
- SB-122 - California Environmental Quality Act: record of proceedings.
- SB-125 - Health care coverage.
- SB-134 - State Bar of California: Interest on Lawyers’ Trust Accounts: escheated funds: Public Interest Attorney Loan Repayment Program.
- SB-137 - Health care coverage: provider directories.
- SB-139 - Controlled substances.
- SB-141 - Humboldt Bay Harbor, Recreation, and Conservation District Act: land grants, acquisitions, and dispositions.
- SB-144 - Water development projects: Sacramento-San Joaquin watersheds.
- SB-145 - Robert F. Kennedy Farm Workers Medical Plan.
- SB-146 - Real estate licensees: fictitious business names: team names.
- SB-147 - Federally qualified health centers.
- SB-148 - School districts: reorganization: local control funding formula.
- SB-150 - Personal Income Tax Law: exclusion: student loan debt forgiveness.
- SB-161 - Uniform Fraudulent Transfer Act.
- SB-162 - Treated wood waste.
- SB-165 - Production or cultivation of a controlled substance: civil penalties.
- SB-172 - Pupil testing: high school exit examination: suspension.
- SB-176 - Examining children as witnesses.
- SB-177 - Alarm companies: limited liability companies.
- SB-178 - Privacy: electronic communications: search warrant.
- SB-181 - Validations.
- SB-182 - Validations.
- SB-183 - Validations.
- SB-184 - Local government: omnibus bill.
- SB-185 - Public retirement systems: public divestiture of thermal coal companies.
- SB-186 - Community college districts: removal, suspension, or expulsion.
- SB-187 - Tribal-gaming: compact ratification.
- SB-188 - Municipal utility district: utility charges: delinquencies.
- SB-193 - The state militia.
- SB-196 - Elder abuse: protective orders.
- SB-197 - Finance lenders: commercial loan: referral.
- SB-200 - Pupils: school district residency requirements.
- SB-204 - State parks.
- SB-208 - Integrated regional water management plans: grants: advanced payment.
- SB-209 - Surface mining: financial assurances: reclamation plans.
- SB-210 - Special education: deaf and hard-of-hearing children: language developmental milestones.
- SB-212 - Controlled substances: factors in aggravation.
- SB-215 - Public Utilities Commission.
- SB-216 - The Public Employees’ Retirement System.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Automotive | Business | Community | Education | Finance | Health | Home Improvement
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesMonophonics Sure is Funky at TerrapinSan Rafael,CA- As the mercury pushed into the 70's this past Friday, music fans began slowly dancing their way toward Terrapin Crossroads in San Rafael.
Storms Bring Good News for Water SupplyAUBURN, Calif. - Despite a dry start to 2018, storms in late March and early April have produced above-average precipitation in the watersheds that source Placer County Water Agency's
PCF Awards $18,000 in Grants to Promote Civil Discourse(Auburn, Calif.) - Open dialogue and communication are key elements in maintaining a healthy, connected community. To encourage debate, Placer Community Foundation
Dog Abandoned in Roseville under Inhumane CircumstancesRoseville, Calif. - A dog was found abandoned in a corner of the Atlantic Street Pet Emergency Center parking lot under terribly inhumane circumstances
Sun City Roseville Harmonicoots 2018 JamboreeRoseville, CA- This year, the Harmonicoots will honor all women harmonica players throughout the world at their Jamboree-scheduled for Thursday, May 8, 2018
Roseville Gas Prices Hold Steady Past Week Roseville, CA,- Roseville gas prices were relatively flat this past week, but remain at levels pushing near 2014 levels at some locations
Successful Transitions for Young Adults with Neurodevelopmental DisordersSacramento, CA- For many people with disabilities, the excitement of life after high school is accompanied by challenges with finding and receiving the services and supports
Passport Weekend Spectacular Fun in Fair PlayFair Play, CA- California is always full of surprise. This weekend marked our return to El Dorado Wines Passport Weekend.
Growing Weed in Placer County? Rules and ComplianceAuburn, CA - With Placer County's cannabis ordinance now in effect for over a year, county staff will host three drop-in meetings in May to answer questions about rules for cannabis cultivation
2018 Volkswagen SportWagen provides versatilityRoseville, CA,- Versatility is the 2018 Volkswagen SportWagen's main calling card, yet it has other enviable qualities that make it a good choice for car buyers.
Fundraiser in honor of Roseville transplant patientApril is Donate Life Month, but for Roseville resident Jason Crutchley, it's another month spent hoping he will receive a second chance at life.
Construction and Trades Job Fair this SaturdaySacramento, CA- For the fourth year in a row, the North State Building Industry Foundation will hold its annual Skilled Trades Job Fair this Saturday, April 21.
NEWS: In Case You Missed It
Yellow Pages - Featured
Health and Fitness
Home Improvement and Services