New California Laws 2017 (Part 17)
Roseville, CA - 101 New California laws for 2017. Part 17 includes income tax, state militia, oils spills, parole, healthcare, PERS, Medi-Cal, Global Warming and much more.
Click on the corresponding link for a law's full text. Check back daily for the latest California's new laws that may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 17
- AB-2900 - Income taxation: credits: California Competes Tax Credit Committee: GO-Biz.
- AB-2904 - State real property: disposition.
- AB-2906 - Transportation: omnibus bill.
- AB-2907 - Financial institutions and services: regulation.
- AB-2908 - Postsecondary education: omnibus.
- AB-2910 - Local government: organization: omnibus bill.
- AB-2911 - Voting: voter information guides.
- AB-2912 - Oil spills.
- AB-2913 - Alcoholic beverages: licensees: craft distillers: tied-house restrictions.
- AB-2914 - Gaming: Indian Gaming Revenue Sharing Trust Fund.
- AB-2915 - Tribal gaming: compact ratification.
- SBX2-2 - Medi-Cal: managed care organization tax.
- SB-3 - Minimum wage: in-home supportive services: paid sick days.
- SB-4 - Health care coverage: immigration status.
- SBX2-5 - Electronic cigarettes.
- SB-6 - Parole: medical parole: compassionate release.
- SB-7 - Housing: water meters: multiunit structures.
- SBX2-7 - Tobacco products: minimum legal age.
- SB-9 - Greenhouse Gas Reduction Fund: Transit and Intercity Rail Capital Program.
- SB-10 - Health care coverage: immigration status.
- SB-11 - Peace officer training: mental health.
- SB-13 - Groundwater.
- SB-14 - Sexual battery: consent defense: minor’s sexual conduct.
- SB-17 - California Sea Otter Fund.
- SB-19 - Physician Orders for Life Sustaining Treatment form: electronic registry pilot.
- SB-21 - Political Reform Act of 1974: gifts of travel.
- SB-24 - California Public Employees’ Pension Reform Act of 2013: joint powers authority: employees.
- SB-27 - Livestock: use of antimicrobial drugs.
- SB-28 - Spousal support factors: domestic violence.
- SB-29 - Peace officer training: mental health.
- SB-32 - California Global Warming Solutions Act of 2006: emissions limit.
- SB-34 - Automated license plate recognition systems: use of data.
- SB-35 - Income and corporation taxes: deductions: disaster relief.
- SB-36 - Medi-Cal: demonstration project.
- SB-37 - Kings River East Groundwater Sustainability Agency Act.
- SB-43 - Health care coverage: essential health benefits.
- SB-61 - Driving under the influence: ignition interlock device.
- SB-62 - Public Utilities Commission: Office of the Safety Advocate.
- SB-63 - Seaport infrastructure financing districts.
- SB-64 - California Transportation Plan.
- SB-65 - Food labeling: olive oil.
- SB-66 - Career technical education.
- SB-68 - Minor or nonminor dependent parents: reunification services.
- SB-75 - Health.
- SB-78 - Education finance: local control funding formula.
- SB-79 - Human services.
- SB-80 - Personal income taxes: earned income credit.
- SB-81 - Postsecondary education: budget.
- SB-82 - Developmental Services.
- SB-83 - Public Resources.
- SB-84 - State government.
- SB-85 - Public safety.
- SB-88 - Water.
- SB-93 - Budget Act of 2015.
- SB-95 - State employees: memorandum of understanding.
- SB-97 - Budget Act of 2015.
- SB-98 - State government.
- SB-99 - State public employment.
- SB-101 - Budget Act of 2015.
- SB-102 - State government.
- SB-103 - Education finance.
- SB-107 - Local government.
- SB-111 - School facilities: military installations.
- SB-122 - California Environmental Quality Act: record of proceedings.
- SB-125 - Health care coverage.
- SB-134 - State Bar of California: Interest on Lawyers’ Trust Accounts: escheated funds: Public Interest Attorney Loan Repayment Program.
- SB-137 - Health care coverage: provider directories.
- SB-139 - Controlled substances.
- SB-141 - Humboldt Bay Harbor, Recreation, and Conservation District Act: land grants, acquisitions, and dispositions.
- SB-144 - Water development projects: Sacramento-San Joaquin watersheds.
- SB-145 - Robert F. Kennedy Farm Workers Medical Plan.
- SB-146 - Real estate licensees: fictitious business names: team names.
- SB-147 - Federally qualified health centers.
- SB-148 - School districts: reorganization: local control funding formula.
- SB-150 - Personal Income Tax Law: exclusion: student loan debt forgiveness.
- SB-161 - Uniform Fraudulent Transfer Act.
- SB-162 - Treated wood waste.
- SB-165 - Production or cultivation of a controlled substance: civil penalties.
- SB-172 - Pupil testing: high school exit examination: suspension.
- SB-176 - Examining children as witnesses.
- SB-177 - Alarm companies: limited liability companies.
- SB-178 - Privacy: electronic communications: search warrant.
- SB-181 - Validations.
- SB-182 - Validations.
- SB-183 - Validations.
- SB-184 - Local government: omnibus bill.
- SB-185 - Public retirement systems: public divestiture of thermal coal companies.
- SB-186 - Community college districts: removal, suspension, or expulsion.
- SB-187 - Tribal-gaming: compact ratification.
- SB-188 - Municipal utility district: utility charges: delinquencies.
- SB-193 - The state militia.
- SB-196 - Elder abuse: protective orders.
- SB-197 - Finance lenders: commercial loan: referral.
- SB-200 - Pupils: school district residency requirements.
- SB-204 - State parks.
- SB-208 - Integrated regional water management plans: grants: advanced payment.
- SB-209 - Surface mining: financial assurances: reclamation plans.
- SB-210 - Special education: deaf and hard-of-hearing children: language developmental milestones.
- SB-212 - Controlled substances: factors in aggravation.
- SB-215 - Public Utilities Commission.
- SB-216 - The Public Employees’ Retirement System.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Automotive | Business | Community | Education | Finance | Health | Home Improvement
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesThunder Valley Casino Hiring for Janitorial and HousekeepingLincoln, CA,- Thunder Valley Casino Resort is hiring for Janitorial and Housekeeping positions at a Job Fair on Wednesday,
School Strategies for Children with ADHD and ASD(Sacramento, Calif.) - On Wednesday, Jan. 24, the UC Davis MIND Institute and its Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities will host "School strategies for children with ADHD and ASD
916 Dialing Changes are Coming SoonOn February 09, 2017, the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) approved an overlay that will add the new area code 279 to the 916 area code region
Tree Harvest Festival billed as Northern California's first Cannabis Harvest FestivalWoodland, CA- We are proud to present Northern California's first Cannabis Harvest Festival. We will celebrate the 420 holiday with Music, Art, and Education
Mitsubishi Outlander remains affordable SUVRoseville, CA,- Cost-conscious car shoppers should give the 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander a look because it can be driven off the dealer lot for a very reasonable price.
Free Tax Assistance for Eligible ResidentsRocklin, CA- For the third year Placer County Health and Human Services will provide free tax assistance to low-income individuals and families, in cooperation with the IRS and United Way
New Year Marks New Era for Middle Fork ProjectAubrun, Calif.- As the clock struck midnight on January 1, Placer County Water Agency's (PCWA) Middle Fork Project (MFP) marked a momentous occasion 55 years in the making
Flu Season Tips and When to Seek Medical AttentionAuburn-This flu season, there are more ways than ever to access health care-including walk-in care, your primary care physician and the hospital emergency department
WJU Second Half Comeback Defeats OaksATHERTON, Calif. - Jessup men's basketball took their shortest road trip of conference play to Norcal opponent Menlo College, still looking to clinch their first GSAC victory
Jim Holmes selected Placer County Board of Supervisors chairAuburn, CA,- District 3 Supervisor Jim Holmes was chosen to serve as chair of the Placer County Board of Supervisors for 2018 by his fellow board members
Loomis Soroptimist Hosts Designer Purse Fundraiser on January 24(LOOMIS, CA) - The Fifth annual "It's in the Bag" designer purse event benefiting Soroptimist International of Loomis Basin will be held on Wednesday, January 24, 2017
BottleRock Napa Valley 2018 Lineup and Single Day Passes NAPA, CA- Single day general admission and VIP passes for the sixth annual BottleRock Napa Valley music, wine, food and craft brew festival, presented by JaM Cellars on May 25 - 27, 2018
NEWS: In Case You Missed It
Yellow Pages - Featured
Health and Fitness
Home Improvement and Services