New California Laws 2017 (Part 18)
Roseville, CA - 100 New California laws for 2017. Part 18 includes parole, vaccinations, disability access, foster care:psychotropic medication, diploma alternatives, drinking water standards, elder abuses, prostitution and more.
Click on the corresponding link for a law's full text. Check back daily for the latest California's new laws that may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 18
- SB-219 - Prisons: alternative custody.
- SB-221 - State public employees: sick leave: veterans with service-related disabilities.
- SB-222 - Local agencies: school bonds: general obligation bonds: statutory lien.
- SB-225 - Medical waste.
- SB-226 - Sustainable Groundwater Management Act: groundwater adjudication.
- SB-227 - Grand juries: powers and duties.
- SB-230 - Sentencing: parole.
- SB-231 - Transportation programs.
- SB-232 - School accountability: California Collaborative for Educational Excellence: state administrator.
- SB-235 - Small dollar loans: finder duties and compensation.
- SB-236 - Public streets, highways, and public service easements.
- SB-238 - Foster care: psychotropic medication.
- SB-239 - Local services: contracts: fire protection services.
- SB-241 - Neighborhood electric vehicles.
- SB-242 - School security: surplus military equipment.
- SB-244 - Mobilehomes: injunctions.
- SB-246 - Climate change adaptation.
- SB-247 - Charter bus transportation: safety improvements.
- SB-252 - Pupils: diploma alternatives: fees.
- SB-254 - Campaign finance: voter instruction.
- SB-255 - State government: Commission on the Status of Women and Girls.
- SB-261 - Youth offender parole hearings.
- SB-266 - Probation and mandatory supervision: flash incarceration.
- SB-269 - Disability access.
- SB-272 - The California Public Records Act: local agencies: inventory.
- SB-273 - State real property: surplus.
- SB-276 - Medi-Cal: local educational agencies.
- SB-277 - Public health: vaccinations.
- SB-282 - Health care coverage: prescription drugs.
- SB-284 - Engineering and land surveying: limited liability partnerships.
- SB-285 - Pawnbrokers: compensation: loans.
- SB-287 - Automated external defibrillators (AEDs).
- SB-294 - Public employment: military service: credit.
- SB-295 - Pipeline safety: inspections.
- SB-299 - Medi-Cal: provider enrollment.
- SB-300 - Pawnbrokers: regulations.
- SB-302 - Claims against the state: appropriation.
- SB-303 - Controlled substances: destruction of seized marijuana.
- SB-304 - State claims.
- SB-307 - Restraining orders.
- SB-319 - Child welfare services: public health nursing.
- SB-324 - Income taxation: savings plans: Qualified ABLE Program.
- SB-325 - Alcoholic beverages.
- SB-326 - Courts: penalties: emergency services funding.
- SB-327 - Industrial Welfare Commission: wage orders: meal periods.
- SB-328 - Landlords: notice of pesticide use.
- SB-331 - Public contracts: local agencies: negotiations.
- SB-335 - Earthquake insurance.
- SB-337 - Physician assistants.
- SB-340 - Dissolution: disclosure.
- SB-342 - California Workforce Investment Board: responsibilities.
- SB-343 - Corrections: inmates.
- SB-348 - California Environmental Quality Act: exemption: railroad crossings.
- SB-350 - Clean Energy and Pollution Reduction Act of 2015.
- SB-351 - Corporations.
- SB-352 - Elder abuse.
- SB-354 - California Public Employees’ Pension Reform Act of 2013: joint powers authority: employees.
- SB-355 - San Gabriel and Lower Los Angeles Rivers and Mountains Conservancy.
- SB-358 - Conditions of employment: gender wage differential.
- SB-359 - California Mathematics Placement Act of 2015.
- SB-361 - Antimicrobial stewardship: education and policies.
- SB-363 - Attorney’s fees: book accounts.
- SB-365 - Vote by mail ballot drop-off locations.
- SB-366 - Ballot materials: translations.
- SB-371 - School districts: special taxes.
- SB-374 - Local agency design-build projects: transit districts.
- SB-379 - Land use: general plan: safety element.
- SB-380 - Natural gas storage: moratorium.
- SB-382 - Juveniles: jurisdiction: sentencing.
- SB-383 - Civil actions: objections to pleadings.
- SB-385 - Primary drinking water standards: hexavalent chromium: compliance plan.
- SB-386 - Unlawful business practices.
- SB-387 - State Bar: attorneys: annual membership fees: meetings: public records.
- SB-388 - Health care coverage: solicitation and enrollment.
- SB-396 - Health care: outpatient settings and surgical clinics: facilities: licensure and enforcement.
- SB-399 - Tidelands and submerged lands: City of Los Angeles.
- SB-404 - Tribal gaming: compact ratification.
- SB-405 - Failure to appear in court: fines.
- SB-407 - Comprehensive Perinatal Services Program: licensed midwives.
- SB-408 - Midwife assistants.
- SB-410 - California Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009.
- SB-411 - Crimes.
- SB-412 - Public postsecondary education: The California Promise.
- SB-413 - Public transit: prohibited conduct.
- SB-414 - Oil spill response.
- SB-415 - Voter participation.
- SB-416 - Public schools: elementary and secondary education.
- SB-418 - California State University: readmission.
- SB-419 - Mobilehomes: homeowners: sale.
- SB-420 - Prostitution.
- SB-421 - Refineries: turnarounds.
- SB-422 - Santa Clara Valley Open-Space Authority.
- SB-423 - Surplus household consumer product waste: management.
- SB-424 - Law enforcement: communications.
- SB-425 - City of El Monte: maintenance of effort: streets and roads allocations.
- SB-426 - Annuities: cash surrender benefits.
- SB-432 - Public works: aliens.
- SB-436 - Education: omnibus bill.
- SB-438 - Earthquake safety: statewide earthquake early warning program and system.
- SB-439 - Election procedures.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News Headlines$150,000 Kaiser Permanente Grant Targets Heart Attacks and StrokesAUBURN, CA - Chapa-De Indian Health is honored to receive a $150,000 grant from Kaiser Permanente, which will work to expand Kaiser Permanente's
Rocklin Charts Course for Defunct Sunset Whitney Golf Space The Rocklin City Council is scheduled to consider an opportunity proposed for the former Sunset Whitney Golf Course land at the March 28 Council Meeting.
Spring Eggstravaganza April 15-16 at Fairytale TownSacramento, Calif. - Celebrate spring with egg hunts, puppet shows, hands-on activities and more at Fairytale Town's annual Spring Eggstravaganza
Gardens of the Hills Fundraiser Tour and Crafts FairEl Dorado Hills, CA - The Assistance League of Sierra Foothills presents their 8th annual Gardens of the Hills Fundraiser Tour and Crafts Fair
Carmel Valley: Land of Honey, Wine & ArtCarmel Valley, CA- Just a short scenic drive inland from Carmel-by-the-Sea lies a delightful little village tucked in the hills that sometimes and undeservedly gets overlooked by travelers in favor of its more popular coastal neighbors.
Roseville Moose Lodge Charity Golf Tournament May 20thRoseville, CA- The Roseville Moose Lodge will be holding its second annual charity golf tournament Saturday, May 20 at Whitney Oaks Golf Club in Rocklin
Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital Foundation welcomes new president and board memberAuburn - Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital Foundation announces the appointment of a new board president, Robert Frew and board member, Suzi deFosset.
Lincoln MKZ: Luxury sedan has lots to offerRoseville, CA- We test drove the 2017 Lincoln MKZ recently for a week and came away impressed.
Corky's Corner: Golden Age Mic Pre 73 ReviewRoseville, CA- If you have a budget or bedroom studio and you are looking for a Neve type Pre amp look no further. The Golden Age Pre is for you.
Roseville Gas Prices Cool as Warmer Temps Move InRoseville, CA- Gas prices in Roseville experienced a slight dip this past week. That's good news as the forecast shows warmer spring weather finally returning to Northern California
American Sign Language Bicentennial Celebration at WJUROCKLIN, Calif., - William Jessup University's American Sign Language (ASL) club will host "ASL Day for All" on Saturday, April 8 at 9:30 a.m. at the growing university
Chicago the TRIBUTE to play Opera House Saloon in Roseville(ROSEVILLE, CA) - Chicago the TRIBUTE, a 9-piece tribute to the band with the horns and hits will be playing the Opera House Saloon Roseville on Thursday, March 30
NEWS: In Case You Missed It