New California Laws 2017 (Part 18)
Roseville, CA - 100 New California laws for 2017. Part 18 includes parole, vaccinations, disability access, foster care:psychotropic medication, diploma alternatives, drinking water standards, elder abuses, prostitution and more.
Click on the corresponding link for a law's full text. Check back daily for the latest California's new laws that may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 18
- SB-219 - Prisons: alternative custody.
- SB-221 - State public employees: sick leave: veterans with service-related disabilities.
- SB-222 - Local agencies: school bonds: general obligation bonds: statutory lien.
- SB-225 - Medical waste.
- SB-226 - Sustainable Groundwater Management Act: groundwater adjudication.
- SB-227 - Grand juries: powers and duties.
- SB-230 - Sentencing: parole.
- SB-231 - Transportation programs.
- SB-232 - School accountability: California Collaborative for Educational Excellence: state administrator.
- SB-235 - Small dollar loans: finder duties and compensation.
- SB-236 - Public streets, highways, and public service easements.
- SB-238 - Foster care: psychotropic medication.
- SB-239 - Local services: contracts: fire protection services.
- SB-241 - Neighborhood electric vehicles.
- SB-242 - School security: surplus military equipment.
- SB-244 - Mobilehomes: injunctions.
- SB-246 - Climate change adaptation.
- SB-247 - Charter bus transportation: safety improvements.
- SB-252 - Pupils: diploma alternatives: fees.
- SB-254 - Campaign finance: voter instruction.
- SB-255 - State government: Commission on the Status of Women and Girls.
- SB-261 - Youth offender parole hearings.
- SB-266 - Probation and mandatory supervision: flash incarceration.
- SB-269 - Disability access.
- SB-272 - The California Public Records Act: local agencies: inventory.
- SB-273 - State real property: surplus.
- SB-276 - Medi-Cal: local educational agencies.
- SB-277 - Public health: vaccinations.
- SB-282 - Health care coverage: prescription drugs.
- SB-284 - Engineering and land surveying: limited liability partnerships.
- SB-285 - Pawnbrokers: compensation: loans.
- SB-287 - Automated external defibrillators (AEDs).
- SB-294 - Public employment: military service: credit.
- SB-295 - Pipeline safety: inspections.
- SB-299 - Medi-Cal: provider enrollment.
- SB-300 - Pawnbrokers: regulations.
- SB-302 - Claims against the state: appropriation.
- SB-303 - Controlled substances: destruction of seized marijuana.
- SB-304 - State claims.
- SB-307 - Restraining orders.
- SB-319 - Child welfare services: public health nursing.
- SB-324 - Income taxation: savings plans: Qualified ABLE Program.
- SB-325 - Alcoholic beverages.
- SB-326 - Courts: penalties: emergency services funding.
- SB-327 - Industrial Welfare Commission: wage orders: meal periods.
- SB-328 - Landlords: notice of pesticide use.
- SB-331 - Public contracts: local agencies: negotiations.
- SB-335 - Earthquake insurance.
- SB-337 - Physician assistants.
- SB-340 - Dissolution: disclosure.
- SB-342 - California Workforce Investment Board: responsibilities.
- SB-343 - Corrections: inmates.
- SB-348 - California Environmental Quality Act: exemption: railroad crossings.
- SB-350 - Clean Energy and Pollution Reduction Act of 2015.
- SB-351 - Corporations.
- SB-352 - Elder abuse.
- SB-354 - California Public Employees’ Pension Reform Act of 2013: joint powers authority: employees.
- SB-355 - San Gabriel and Lower Los Angeles Rivers and Mountains Conservancy.
- SB-358 - Conditions of employment: gender wage differential.
- SB-359 - California Mathematics Placement Act of 2015.
- SB-361 - Antimicrobial stewardship: education and policies.
- SB-363 - Attorney’s fees: book accounts.
- SB-365 - Vote by mail ballot drop-off locations.
- SB-366 - Ballot materials: translations.
- SB-371 - School districts: special taxes.
- SB-374 - Local agency design-build projects: transit districts.
- SB-379 - Land use: general plan: safety element.
- SB-380 - Natural gas storage: moratorium.
- SB-382 - Juveniles: jurisdiction: sentencing.
- SB-383 - Civil actions: objections to pleadings.
- SB-385 - Primary drinking water standards: hexavalent chromium: compliance plan.
- SB-386 - Unlawful business practices.
- SB-387 - State Bar: attorneys: annual membership fees: meetings: public records.
- SB-388 - Health care coverage: solicitation and enrollment.
- SB-396 - Health care: outpatient settings and surgical clinics: facilities: licensure and enforcement.
- SB-399 - Tidelands and submerged lands: City of Los Angeles.
- SB-404 - Tribal gaming: compact ratification.
- SB-405 - Failure to appear in court: fines.
- SB-407 - Comprehensive Perinatal Services Program: licensed midwives.
- SB-408 - Midwife assistants.
- SB-410 - California Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009.
- SB-411 - Crimes.
- SB-412 - Public postsecondary education: The California Promise.
- SB-413 - Public transit: prohibited conduct.
- SB-414 - Oil spill response.
- SB-415 - Voter participation.
- SB-416 - Public schools: elementary and secondary education.
- SB-418 - California State University: readmission.
- SB-419 - Mobilehomes: homeowners: sale.
- SB-420 - Prostitution.
- SB-421 - Refineries: turnarounds.
- SB-422 - Santa Clara Valley Open-Space Authority.
- SB-423 - Surplus household consumer product waste: management.
- SB-424 - Law enforcement: communications.
- SB-425 - City of El Monte: maintenance of effort: streets and roads allocations.
- SB-426 - Annuities: cash surrender benefits.
- SB-432 - Public works: aliens.
- SB-436 - Education: omnibus bill.
- SB-438 - Earthquake safety: statewide earthquake early warning program and system.
- SB-439 - Election procedures.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News Headlines15 Tips for Surviving Summer With Chronic Lung Disease(SACRAMENTO, Calif.) - Summer days of high heat and poor air quality can be extremely challenging for those with COPD, asthma, pulmonary fibrosis and other lung conditions
Roseville to Showcase Big Trucks this JulyRoseville, CA - Watch our utility trucks lift, scope, suck and crush at Big Trucks Summer on Thursday mornings in July.
Kia Forte remains a good bargainRoseville, CA- Kia continues to improve its brand up and down its lineup. There's not a bad vehicle in the bunch.
Roseville Gas Prices Keep Local Travel More AffordableRoseville, CA - The easing of gas prices in Roseville continues into late June as Placer County travel costs decline.
Annual Warrior Golf Classic at Catta Verdera in LincolnLincoln, CA - WJU Athletics will be hosting the 19th Annual Warrior Golf Classic at Catta Verdera Country Club in Lincoln.
Leadership Rocklin Creates Community LeadersROCKLIN, Robin Trimble, CEO of the Rocklin Area Chamber of Commerce, announced that the Chamber will once again host the prestigious Leadership Rocklin program.
Roseville Flash Crime Report (6.23.17)Roseville, CA - Digest summary update of police activity for Roseville covering the period of June 12-22, 2017.
9 Classic Songs That Stand the Test of TimeRoseville, CA- Music history is filled with terrific songs that don't always age so gracefully. They often mark a point in time and include less than stellar recordings
Sacramento Public Library seeks local authorsSacramento Public Library seeks 45 local authors to showcase their work at its upcoming local author fair
16th Annual Art, Wine and Music Festival at Squaw Valley[Olympic Valley, Calif.] - The Village at Squaw Valley announces the return of the Art, Wine and Music Festival July 8 and 9, 2017.
El Dorado Winery Association to host Blind Barrel eventPLACERVILLE, CALIF. - In raucous, rebellious and Roaring Twenties style, El Dorado Winery Association will bring wine enthusiasts together to celebrate the repeal of Prohibition
Sierra College Patrons Celebrate a Successful YearRocklin, CA --The Sierra College Patrons, a support group of the Sierra College Foundation, celebrated the year just past and installed the officers who will guide the group during
NEWS: In Case You Missed It