Summer Music and Events in South Placer County
Summer weather is finally here. For 2011, there is an abundance of outdoor entertainment for all ages throughout South Placer County including Rocklin, Roseville & Lincoln. Below is just a partial list of upcoming events.
! Helfpful Hint: Print this page out and stick it on your refriegerator for summer fun.
Roseville Music in the Park
Upcoming Season Sundays at Royer Park, 6 pm
- June 19 - Mick Martin Rockin' Blues 6 pm
- July 4 - Capitol Pops (12 noon concert start) 4th of July concert Noon
- July 17 - Super Huey Huey Lewis Tribute 5 pm
Steelin' Dan Steely Dan Tribute 6:30 pm
- Aug 21 - 80z All Stars 80's Rock n Roll 6 pm
- Sept 18 - Mumbo Gumbo Zydeco/World 6 pm
Roseville Coaltiion of Neighborhoods (RCONA)
Summer Movies in the Park
Movies begin at dusk
- June 11 Santucci Park
- June 25 Central Park/Jefferson School)
- July 9 Maidu Park
- July 23 Buljan Park
- Aug. 13 Royer Park
- Aug. 27 Kaseberg Park
Westfield Galleria, Summer of Fun Music Series
June 9th through July 28th. Every Thursday, 6pm
- June 16
California Beach Boys +Travel Channel's 'The Sand Guy'
Tribute band influenced by surf legends of the 60s. Travel Channel's Sand Masters Kirk Rademaker
- June 23
California Cowboys + Larry the Lariat
One of California's most successful country-western bands that deliver a powerful sound
- June 30
Cotton Candy Express
Cotton Candy Express is 'Kids Music with a Groove'
- July 7
Lure of the Pacific
Polynesian dances, culture and music from the South Pacific islands.
- July 14
Andy Z. and Band
Andy Z. is a singer/song writer who delights kids and kids at heart.
- July 21
Masterpiece + The Bay Area Girls
Masterpiece is a collective of the San Francisco's Bay Area's finest performers . The Bay Area Girls are an all girls band that consist of five 12 to 13 year old girls who play, sing & compose
- July 28
An Evening with former American Idols
Thunder Valley Concert Season
Concerts at the 3,500 seat amphitheater at Thunder Valley Casino, Lincoln.
- July 1 Beach Boys
- July 9 Tesla
- July 30 Chicago
- August 5 Doobie Brothers
- August 6 Peter Frampton
- August 12 Huey Lewis and the News
Rocklin "Front St. Fridays Events" and Rocklin Music in the Park
- 06/10 Music in the Park -- Rocklin Chamber of Commerce event @ Johnson-Springview Park
- 06/17 Father's Day Party
- 6/24 Wine & Art Festival
- 07/01 Festival of Americana
- 07/08 Music in the Park -- Rocklin Chamber of Commerce event @ Johnson-Springview Park
- 07/15 Organic Food & Lifestyle Fair
- 07/22 Music in the Park -- Rocklin Chamber of Commerce event @ Johnson-Springview Park
- 07/29 Endurance Sports Festival
- 08/05 Music in the Park -- Rocklin Chamber of Commerce event @ Johnson-Springview Park
- 08/12 We Love Our Teachers Party
- 08/19 Ice Cream & Kids of All Ages Festival
- 08/26 Granite & Rail History Fair
- 09/02 Auto-Rama: Past, Present & Future
- 09/09 Shred Fest Board Sports Expo
- 09/16 World Music Festival
- 09/23 Sustainable Living Show
- 09/30 Outdoor Sports Expo
- 10/07 Festivale d' Symphonique
- 10/14 Fire Fest - Honoring our Heros
- 10/21 Micro Brew Oktoberfest
- 10/28 Season's End Costume Party
To view additional events or to post your own upcoming event, please visit the Community Calendar at
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesRocklin Home for Sale: Retreat at Whitney OaksA brand new, custom home on Whitney Oaks golf course lot is now available in Rocklin.
Placer County Ranks #1 in Quality of Life, Second HealthiestFor the third consecutive year, Placer County has ranked as the second healthiest county among California's 58 counties.
A Blue Tie Affair: KidsFirst Annual Luncheon April 16thThe 17th Annual Signature Luncheon promoting awareness for Child Abuse Prevention will be hosted by retired PCWA General Manager David Breninger and his wife Linda.
Roseville City Jail Slated for ConversionThe Roseville City Council has approved the conversion of the Roseville City Jail to an arrestee processing center when
Rocklin Crime Report Digest Update (3-26-15)Rocklin Police Department's weekly crime report digest update for the period of March 16- 22, 2015
Nonprofits Team Up at Summit in LincolnPlacer Community Foundation's Fifth Annual Nonprofit Leadership Summit was held on March 20th at the Orchard Creek Ballroom at Sun City, Lincoln.
Cognitive Decline Worse in Men or Women?A study published online in JAMA Neurology finds there are multiple factors contributing to cognitive decline throughout adulthood.
Roseville Chamber of Commerce Events April 2015Upcoming events for the Roseville Chamber of Commerce for the month of April 2015.
Riolo Vineyards Project Changes ApprovedChanges to plans for the Riolo Vineyard, an approved development in western Placer County, moved forward Tuesday when the Placer County Board of Supervisors
$57K for Reflective Pavement Markers in Placer CountyThe Placer County Board of Supervisors voted unanimously Tuesday to approve a $57,621 contract with Central Striping Service Inc. to install recessed reflective pavement markers
Gas Prices: All Over the PlaceThe national average has increased 12.1 cents per gallon during the last month and stands 110.6 cents per gallon lower than this day one year ago.
Lower Gas Prices: Welcome Relief, with a CatchWhen you fill up your tank in California, you pay 18 cents per gallon for the State fuel tax and 18.4 cents per gallon for the Federal fuel tax
NEWS: In Case You Missed It