Summer Music and Events in South Placer County
Summer weather is finally here. For 2011, there is an abundance of outdoor entertainment for all ages throughout South Placer County including Rocklin, Roseville & Lincoln. Below is just a partial list of upcoming events.
! Helfpful Hint: Print this page out and stick it on your refriegerator for summer fun.
Roseville Music in the Park
Upcoming Season Sundays at Royer Park, 6 pm
- June 19 - Mick Martin Rockin' Blues 6 pm
- July 4 - Capitol Pops (12 noon concert start) 4th of July concert Noon
- July 17 - Super Huey Huey Lewis Tribute 5 pm
Steelin' Dan Steely Dan Tribute 6:30 pm
- Aug 21 - 80z All Stars 80's Rock n Roll 6 pm
- Sept 18 - Mumbo Gumbo Zydeco/World 6 pm
Roseville Coaltiion of Neighborhoods (RCONA)
Summer Movies in the Park
Movies begin at dusk
- June 11 Santucci Park
- June 25 Central Park/Jefferson School)
- July 9 Maidu Park
- July 23 Buljan Park
- Aug. 13 Royer Park
- Aug. 27 Kaseberg Park
Westfield Galleria, Summer of Fun Music Series
June 9th through July 28th. Every Thursday, 6pm
- June 16
California Beach Boys +Travel Channel's 'The Sand Guy'
Tribute band influenced by surf legends of the 60s. Travel Channel's Sand Masters Kirk Rademaker
- June 23
California Cowboys + Larry the Lariat
One of California's most successful country-western bands that deliver a powerful sound
- June 30
Cotton Candy Express
Cotton Candy Express is 'Kids Music with a Groove'
- July 7
Lure of the Pacific
Polynesian dances, culture and music from the South Pacific islands.
- July 14
Andy Z. and Band
Andy Z. is a singer/song writer who delights kids and kids at heart.
- July 21
Masterpiece + The Bay Area Girls
Masterpiece is a collective of the San Francisco's Bay Area's finest performers . The Bay Area Girls are an all girls band that consist of five 12 to 13 year old girls who play, sing & compose
- July 28
An Evening with former American Idols
Thunder Valley Concert Season
Concerts at the 3,500 seat amphitheater at Thunder Valley Casino, Lincoln.
- July 1 Beach Boys
- July 9 Tesla
- July 30 Chicago
- August 5 Doobie Brothers
- August 6 Peter Frampton
- August 12 Huey Lewis and the News
Rocklin "Front St. Fridays Events" and Rocklin Music in the Park
- 06/10 Music in the Park -- Rocklin Chamber of Commerce event @ Johnson-Springview Park
- 06/17 Father's Day Party
- 6/24 Wine & Art Festival
- 07/01 Festival of Americana
- 07/08 Music in the Park -- Rocklin Chamber of Commerce event @ Johnson-Springview Park
- 07/15 Organic Food & Lifestyle Fair
- 07/22 Music in the Park -- Rocklin Chamber of Commerce event @ Johnson-Springview Park
- 07/29 Endurance Sports Festival
- 08/05 Music in the Park -- Rocklin Chamber of Commerce event @ Johnson-Springview Park
- 08/12 We Love Our Teachers Party
- 08/19 Ice Cream & Kids of All Ages Festival
- 08/26 Granite & Rail History Fair
- 09/02 Auto-Rama: Past, Present & Future
- 09/09 Shred Fest Board Sports Expo
- 09/16 World Music Festival
- 09/23 Sustainable Living Show
- 09/30 Outdoor Sports Expo
- 10/07 Festivale d' Symphonique
- 10/14 Fire Fest - Honoring our Heros
- 10/21 Micro Brew Oktoberfest
- 10/28 Season's End Costume Party
To view additional events or to post your own upcoming event, please visit the Community Calendar at
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesPlacerGROWN Farmers' Markets Opening for Summer SeasonRoseville, CA- Four seasonal PlacerGROWN Farmers' Markets are opening for the 2016 summer season, providing a plethora of produce options for residents of Placer County
Roseville Flash Crime Report (5.3.16)Roseville, CA- Flash crime report digest summary update for Roseville, CA on May 2, 2016.
Chrysler 200: Improved and solid midsize sedanRoseville, CA- Looking to make a move upward and become more of a challenger to its competitors, the folks at Chrysler completely redesigned the Chrysler 200
Roseville Gas Prices Up and DownRoseville, CA- Gas prices in Roseville and the region have trended upward this past week. However, at some of low price leaders in Roseville
Creating More Inclusive Zoos and MuseumsNot long last week after featuring a 35-year-old man named "Tony" (a pseudonym), who became legally blind at birth due to retinopathy of prematurity (ROP),
Marijuana Cultivation Discussion at Roseville City Council MeetingRoseville, CA- At the May 4th Roseville City Council Meeting, representatives from Placer County will provide an opportunity for the public to provide input on Placer County's current efforts
BIG Day of Giving is TodayRoseville, CA- BIG Day of Giving has begun. All day today, from midnight to midnight, you can visit www.bigdayofgiving.org
Placer Land Trust Acquires 40 Acres along North Fork of American RiverPlacer Land Trust is very pleased to announce that in early April it acquired 40 acres of gorgeous land along the North Fork American River at the bottom of the Green Valley Trail.
$20 Pet Adoptions at Placer County's Auburn ShelterFacing a spring surplus of rescue pets - and in celebration of National Adopt a Shelter Pet Day April 30 - Placer County's Auburn animal services center will lower adoption fees
Roseville Man Arrested for Child Molestation in Bay AreaJames McNealy Carroll, a 64 year-old Roseville resident has been arrested for six counts of child molestation.
Vacancies: Mental Health, Alcohol and Drug Advisory BoardThe Placer County Mental Health, Alcohol and Drug Advisory Board is in need of additional community members to fill vacant seats.
Distance Language Intervention and Disabilities CommunicationSean Sawicki, who has fragile X syndrome, can be hard to understand and doesn't always have the attention span to carry on a sustained conversation
NEWS: In Case You Missed It